- November 28, 2018 - Understanding Neurobiological Consequences of Trauma
- October 30, 2018 - #MeToo founder Tarana Burke presentation in Hamilton, organized by McMaster University, Mohawk College, and SACHA.
- September 20, 2018 - Take Back the Night, organized by SACHA
- August 30, 2018 - WAWG @ McMaster Welcome Week Resource Fair
- May 31, 2018 - Half Day workshop with Julie Lalonde: Discussing Social Advocacy and Creating Social Campaigns
- December 14, 2016 - Showcase of mixed media work created by survivors and facilitated by DAV(e)
- November 21, 2016- Public Awareness and Education sub-committee of WAWG presents: Day of Learning with Farrah Khan and Deepa Mattoo
- October 12, 2016 - Trauma-informed Care sub-committee of WAWG presents: 'The Waiting Room' Theatre Production